Operation Round-Up is a charitable program designed to financially help community groups within Sun River Electric's service area. The program is funded from change from SREC consumers who round up their monthly bill to the nearest dollar. Example: If you sign up for Operation Round-Up and your monthly bill is $64.35, it will be rounded up to $65.00. The extra 65 cents goes into the fund.
Recent donations from Operation Round-Up include:
- Teton County EMS for new CPR training equipment
- Conrad's City Hall for handicapped entrance doors
- Pondera Medical Center for the purchase of a newer handicapped van
- Greefield School for an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Sun River and Augusta areas for flood relief.
As of September 2019, there are 310 consumers participating in the program. If you are interested in signing up, please give us a call. A small donation can make a big difference!